Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's my party!

My wonderful Husband and I!

Clayton melting my heart! He is such a sweat boy...99.5% of the time!


Dylan getting his pout on! Check out that bottom lip! He was scared of the big red robin mascot.. he was soo cute being so sad, so we snapped a picture. We had never seen that bottom lip before!


Clayton and the red robin mascot!


Thanks everyone for making my Birthday special! The day rolled along as usual, dishes, laundry, doing the floors, snotty noses, but was nice to be broken up with phone calls and texts of well wishes! Thanks!
My family took me to dinner at Red Robin tonight. It was great not to have to cook or clean up afterwords! I ate too much, but we had fun.

5 comments:

The Original TomKat said...

Happy Birthday- so glad you went to the happiest place on earth- love me some steak fries.

By the way Dylan: that bird totally freaks me out too.

The Bangerter Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We love you!!!

Brett, Brandi and Ariel :)

Wanlass Family said...

I'm glad that you had a good birthday! I was thinking of you! Unfortunately this baby didn't want to share your birthday. I can't imagine why, I would have LOVED it to have the same birthday as you :)

Esther Ogden said...

Hello Clapp family! This is Esther-your husband home teaches my little brother and we used to go to school together. I am glad we found your blog. You have a beautiful family! Happy birthday, Brittany! =) Visit us anytime:

www.jayandess.blogspot.comderpor

Esther Ogden said...

Hi Brittany! I went to Scentsy's Director Boot Camp this week and learned how to link your Scentsy pic on your blog right to your replicated site. You are welcome to email me if you would like me to teach you! =) essygene@yahoo.com