Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clayton chillin with the bubbles
Half the kids...
Courtney's little guy jack.. trying to eat the bubble rocket
Zoe.. the newest addition to my days... our newest daycare kiddo
The "babies"
Hunter, Abby, and Clayton digging in the barkdust

Zoe chillin with a ball.. in the new outfit I bought her from gymboree.. I couldn't help myself!

Just a quick note to say that summer is off to a fantastic start in the Clapp home! Monday had me shaking a bit when I finally got in the shower during nap time to hear the thudding rumble of 2 sets of 4 year old feet through my hallway, than through my bedroom, enter my bathroom to boldly announce that they needed to pee! While doing so Clayton and Beck managed to wake up the 3 other children under the age of 2.. napping. Leaving me wet to exit the shower to wrangle 3 sleep deprived kiddos... the afternoon carried on that same tune from there. Lucky for me..............
Tuesday rocked!! Super impromptu play date with Courtney and Holly and the kids... making it 8 total! Played in the yard a ton, and way too much fun!

No comments: