Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just being boys




Wednesday Lyndsey and her two boys joined us for the afternoon. The goal was to put together her babies first birthday invitation. I have a cricut machine and we wanted to use that, so over she came! I have Beck mon-wed so in total we had 5 boys 3 and under in my house. We trapped the big guys in the kitchen for a while with play dough, and stuck the little beasts in the pack and play, only lasting a few minutes. 4 hours later we figured out the layout and had one complete invitation. Successful ? Of course!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Brittany and Aric!! It's your long lost friends the Nyes! I was blog browsing tonight and found yours! How are you guys? I can't believe Aric is still at US Bank. I still have dreams that I work there sometimes. Your boys are so cute. It's so exciting to see what you're up to!

ABCD Clapp said...

Holy cow, you are still alive! what a cute little guy you have, please stay in touch now that you know who we are again!!

Lyndsey said...

yes we may be crazy, but at least we have eachother to help! Thanks to you I have a layout that I love! And as for the boys...I think they had fun too. But you did spell my name wrong...c'mon!

ABCD Clapp said...

Lyndsey, I did not spell your name wrong... what time were you up blogging?? he, he lol. Ok I just edited it, sorry it was more like what time was i up blogging!!