Friday, August 1, 2008

Monday and Thursday, because it was such fun




Our new discovery here in Washougal is Cotton Wood Beach. A nice sandy riverfront beach with real sand, and calm shallow water, with picnic benches and new bathroom and a great parking lot. We are in love, it takes 2 minutes to drive there so it is extra easy to only go for even an hour! Monday we went with my parents and some friends from church, Clayton got to try out the kayak my dad just purchased, and Dylan enjoyed making mud in the sand!
We had so much fun that evening, that we went back on Thursday morning with my sisters, and beck. We ended up running into other Mom's and kids that we new from church too.
I am counting this as my park for the week, especially since we were there twice! (it is a city park)

No comments: