Thursday, July 31, 2008

We have been busy!






Just a little update on the adventures in the land of my boys:
We have been successful on our quest to stay busy including but not limited to a new park each week. Last week the boys both fell asleep from our first destination and Aric and I played at the park while they slept in the car! (really it was a friends birthday party so we played...)
Last Friday we visited my aunt Mary at her wonderful home in battleground, where we visited and swam in their pool. It was fun to see her and to play with some cousins. Those are my fondest memories of summer, those spent with my cousins!(see pics)
Monday a few friends (a new friend and an old friend) and their kids came over to play, a full house was fun! (see pics)

I have been enjoying staying busy. Although it makes the days go by faster, for the good and the bad. The house isn't any cleaner and they don't play any quieter, but we are sure having fun spending time being mother and sons!

No comments: