Monday, July 21, 2008

Enjoying Sunday-sunshine





My Mom and Step-dad Terry come over every Sunday for dinner and to spend time with the boys. It was a nice afternoon so we made a picnic outside, and played for awhile. Clayton and his Buddy(terry) were shooting nerf guns at buckets, and Grandma!
Dylan and Daddy were having fun with the bubbles... until daddy put them away and Dylan melted into this awful face!
And we saw a grasshopper on the play structure soAric caught it gently and put it in a bug cage so Clayton could watch it for a few minutes and than we let it go.

1 comment:

Clay Laura CJ Preston and Aparri said...

Boys will be boys!! I love that they were shooting buckets...brilliant - I'll have to use that one! Crazy the people you will see at Autozone! But, I'm sure glad that I did! It will be fun to keep up on all your adventures!