Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yeah! New Hair!!


I just snapped this picture really quick before I go to bed, I had my hair chopped off yesterday and am way in love with it! My cousin Katelyn cut it for me, but it was with many suggestions from my girlfriend Mary that pushed me over the edge. I haven't had my hair this short since Clayton was born, due to a deal that my husband and I made. I got pregnant and he got long hair (on me). Honestly during new motherhood a pony tail was way easier and much more practical. I have since grown bored with the style.
Just wanted to share, especially while it still looked good today (ok 5 hours ago it still looked good. lol) because my cousin styled it for me again today!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

It is about stinking time!!!! It looks so good, I bet you love it! cute pics- call me soon!!!

M&N Shaw said...

love it B! that Katelyn is a master!

Duckmom said...

Well look at you, beautiful! Love the hair, B. I miss you so much. Can't wait until our schedules can synch up!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Morgan Family said...

I love your new hair. Way cute! It looks like Bear Lake was a blast!

ABCD Clapp said...

I have to say I am thankful that missy likes my hair.. because honestly i was a bit nervous that with the wedding it was going to mess things up. But with much discussion Kates and I decided that this hairstyle is wedding-able and much more trending thus fitting the missy and nathan vibe! That said- thankyou!!!
PS: I am in love with myself again!