Saturday, December 20, 2008

It has been snowing for a week.....











Not much has been happening around this week, it snowed last weekend, melted and life was normal again for monday and tuesday. Clayton had pre-school on Tuesday, and with fear that it would be the last time b4 Christmas we took the teachers their gifts (part of it in picture) We have been able to be out and about in the weather from wed. on. I worked on Friday before it got bad, and we have been stuck at home all day today and it looks like it will be the same tomorrow too! These are some pictures of us... hanging out!

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

First- I am so jealous about all the snow!
Second- I LOVEEEE those snowmen outfits (jammies?) They are so cute!!! I love snowmen!!!! Did you make them or just find matching for everyone? Good pick! :)

ABCD Clapp said...

I too love snowmen!! All 4 of us have matching jammies, I found them at gymboree. I unfortunately have limited sewing skills and do not even own a machine. Someday!
Watch for more pictures, I want to get a family shot of all of us.

Emily Marie said...

The girls and I all have snowman jammies but not Carlos. I need to look for some for him! Except not in pink like ours :) Hehehe!

Lyndsey said...

Awww....how cute are you guys? I know it's tough being home in the house this long, thank goodness I've been going to work! You guys look like you're making the best out of it though.