Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree Farm with pre-school




Dylan is standing outside a cage of ducks, that is him using sign language and signing bird.

This morning we got up bright and early, 8 am, ok early for this house! Layered up the clothes, mittens, scarfs, and boots to head out to the tree farm field trip with pre-school. I drove the boys this time, as I chose not to chaperon so I didn't have to find a babysitter for Dylan whom is not old enough to ride the bus. 3 boys in tow we stopped at the local starbucks drive thru for hot coco, as we were out of milk, and yes $8 for coco was more convenient not cheaper than a gallon of milk this morning. I got down the road and after handing out the coco to the boys, I slurped my peppermint and realised yuck gross there was espresso in it!! ARgh. We were running late and I was down the road- so i ended up without.
We arrived at the tree farm in time to have snack, enjoy a hay ride, feed the animals, and hunt for a christmas tree for Clayton's class-room. The boys all had fun, it was a quick visit, but that was all i could handle keeping track of the 3 boys in a wilderness setting!
.... and yes on the way home I got my hot coco fixed and am a happy camper.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Looks fun!!! Sounds like you still love your starbucks!!!