Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a little love note....




A week ago today my first born turned 4 years old. I am still not sure how I feel about it; by the time I figure it out he will be 5 and I have to start all over again! Clayton is one of the smartest boys I know, one of the whiniest, but The CuTESt. I feel like we are on a constant learning curve. Between him and Dylan by the time we figure something out, something new comes along. I guess Heavenly Father knows I don't like to be bored, or to do the same thing over and over again! Still I know how lucky I am to be a Mother, what a gift, and blessing that in itself is! I am thankful for all that Clayton has taught me, as my first he is truly the one teaching me how to be a Mom and I hope that his younger brother will thank him for it someday. ( we can hope right?!)

No comments: