Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So behind









I feel like I am so behind on blogging. We have been doing so much lately, and I have been snapping some cute pictures of my boys, just being boys! So I am leaving you with a snippet of what has gone on the past few weeks!
*** I taught Clayton how to clip coupons, we have to compensate for the price of gas some-how so I am having him help me!
*** Dylan loves the play house in the playroom. He crawls straight down our hallway and right into the playhouse, he also likes to talk on the phone in there too you see his hand up to his ear, that is him imitating! (and yes he is still not walking!)
*** Dylan just making a 'Dylan' face.
***A couple cute pictures of Clay and Colby playing in the sand box the entire evening of Carter's party!

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I've been waiting for new pics!!! I love being able to keep up on your boys growing up. It is so fun and Dodger loves to see his friends! We are getting excited to see you in under 2 weeks!!! Yea!!!

Laurel said...

They really are such cute boys. And no worries, Isabel didn't walk until 16 months. :) Btw, I love the picture of you and your boys a the beach!

Mary Ellen said...

I know this is my 2nd post on this, but I have to tell you that I never look at blogs with sound cause the kids are usually sleeping and I love that song! I'm glad I tuned my volume on.