Sunday, June 29, 2008

We will be out of town for almost 2 weeks

I just wanted everyone to know that we will be on vacation for awhile. We will not have our laptop with us, as internet will be few and far between, so less to lug around. I am sure I will have plenty of blogging to do when I get home, as 2 weeks away with my monsters will provide plenty a topic! We will be in bear lake, UT for the first week to vacation with our family and see our friends, Mary and Tyson Smith who will be visiting their family their as well. Laurel Richardson I hear rumors that you might be joining the Reed Clayton family for part of their stay as well. I hope that is true because I would love nothing more that to meet the cute girl of yours!
Talk to you all soon!
Mary I can't wait to see you!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hey call me cause you will probably drive right on through montpeilier on your way and you can get out and stretch your legs, potty break and play for a minute at Tyson's parents house and see us. Then maybe we can plan in person a little better.

Laurel said...

That is an affirmative! I work until 10pm the 3rd and at 8am the 5th, so our visit will be short. But we are VERY excited to crash the Clayton reunion. Can't wait to see your family!