Sunday, September 28, 2008

My husbands handy work


I don't often talk about my husband Aric on the blog because I get so caught up in the adventures of motherhood and my boys, that by the time those topics are covered I am out of time! He is always busy with projects around the house, both big and small. He is such a great partner, we make the best team.

I thought that I would show off a little something he made for me this weekend. Aric and I do Vinyl wall/decor work out of our home as a side business, but more often than not Aric makes things as jobs or for gifts and we have little to show off in our own home.

I finally said something and we both laughed, later that same day he asked me to pick out a quote and a spot... I decided that I wanted to have a seasonal thought/quote/ image to change up every few months.

Here is the picture of it on my wall, sorry honey the picture does not do it justice! Thank You!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Very cool! I really like those things! So when you say you do it as a side business, does that mean you have the device that cuts the vinyl words? I need to get some for my house! The only wall stickys we have are princess figures in the girls room! :)

ABCD Clapp said...

yes, Aric does all of that stuff, from business signs to home decor.