Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scattergories

I was totally tagged to do this:
Use the first letter of your name to answer the following. They have to be real places, things, names...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person who tagged you had the same first initial. You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question... Here goes!

Your name: Brittany
4-letter word: baby
Pro sports team: blazers
Celebrity/band: beastie boys (double!!)
Vehicle: bmw
TV shows: bob the builder
City: bend
Boy name: beau bridges (double)
Girl name: betty
Occupation: bat boy (does that count as double?)
Something you wear: bra
Something you throw away: bread crumbs
Food: broccoli
Something you find in a bathroom: bathtub
Reason for being late: babies
Something you shout: "big mistake mister!"

I swear, all of those were the first thing that came to my mind. That's how you play - it's timed! I tag: Lyndsey, Mary, and Jill. Good luck and I can't wait to read them!

No comments: