Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No more Nursing

Not that everyone needs to know, but this week has brought many changes for me as a mom. Clayton started pre-school yesterday and last friday Dylan began the weekend long process of being fully "off the boob" (thanks, aric for the quote) I am trying to work up the courage to remove the breastfeeding ticker on the left side of the blog. We ended the breastfeeding adventure at 1 year 3 months 2 weeks and 1 day! I have mixed emotions about this, excited for the freedom it will give, and sad, not because I want him to nurse forever but because he is old enough to be done. My babies are growing up!
Motherhood is an awesome, ever changing adventure!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Those are great pics of the boys at their new school. I just can't believe that he is in pre school, and just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant and wow!!!! I can't wait for the kids to get together again!!! The older they get the funner our trips together will be. We will always have Feb. and disney land!! Hopefully!!! Love