Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bowling like... I mean with a 3 year old

Wednesday night we took Clayton to Big Al's the local over the top bowling alley, for a little birthday festivity. I mean really how much fun would it be to sit around and eat cupcakes at home by ourselves? We invited my Mom and Terry to join us, and we all bowled a game and enjoyed greasy "happy hour" food! Clayton thought it was the greatest thing ever: throw a ball down a lane, knock pins down, drink soda, eat food, mess with a computer screen... all at the same time. Even before we hit the arcade!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

How cute!!! I hope that Clay had a great day. Dodger was so concerned about him opening his presents and really wanted to help. So we were thinking of you! Happy late birthday! Mary

anne marie said...

just browsing through blogs and ran across yours.. you have such a beautiful family!

Lyndsey said...

That's too cute. I am sure it was a blast. We can't wait for the birthday party!

Laurel said...

Your family is so cute! Your boys are adorable and it looks like you have the most fun adventures. Love it all!

Jill said...

Hello Beautiful Lady!! I saw your blog show up on my feed and wondered if it was you!! Your boys are adorable! I love the pictures of Dylan! What a doll! I can't believe how big Clay is! Last time I saw him he was in a carrier! Where are you know? You still in the area??
Jill