Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If I did less of THIS I might have more time for:

Believe it or not I have a hobby other than chilling on my computer long after my boys have gone off to bed. If I didn't have to worry about the mess and starting and stopping, I would be scrap- booking the pictures that I post here, and write these journal entries in pen on card stock with little hearts to dot my "i's". (ok not the heart part, I have boys for pete's sake) This hobby, of blogging or whatever you want to call, seams to get me the most created for my time. A little of that instant gratification thing. Just a peak into my hobby and another one of my part-time jobs, outside of mother-hood is selling Close to my Heart scrap-book supplies. I sell because.. I don't have time to do, and I buy with the hopes that I might run out of laundry, dishes, or diapers and need something to fill the void of time on my hands.
May is national scrap booking month, so I at least have to do one of these! http://www.closetomyheart.com/pdf/MakeMagic.pdf
Wish me luck!

No comments: