Monday, April 21, 2008

Its official: he's makin' a mess



First of all I must apologize for my slothfulness. Aric just returned home from a 4 day work hiatus in mexico. So I have been extra busy taming the beasts, and not staying up late to blog.
I only took 2 pictures the entire weekend too, not for the lack of photo-ops but for the lack of hands to tote about the camera.
Dylan has found the one place that I keep a pile, in my kitchen. I have a black buffet/side table that holds diapers and baskets of clayton's craft supplies etc. Nothing that Dylan can hurt or will hurt him, but still something for me to pick up over and over again!
I think the picture speaks for itself. Although, during this activity Clayton was napping and I was trying to sweep and mop the floors. He was soon retired to the pack and play so I could finish!

2 comments:

Jill said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! The clean up and make a mess game is just about as fun as the drop the toy and mom picks it back up again(and again) game!!
Love it!

Morgan Family said...

Hi Brittany. I am so glad you found our blog and am happy to see that you have one also. Your boys are getting so big. They are both so adorable! I am sure this won't be the last mess he makes. ;) Boys will be boys.